To maintain a quiet, clean, and comfortable environment in the computer lab, we are providing you with a list of computer lab rules and regulations.
Computer lab rules:
Avoid these things:
- Eating and drinking.
- Making a noise.
- Downloading data without authorization.
- Installing personal software on computers including games.
- Copy or transfer any software data.
- Plugging a personal USB/Card/CD or any other device into the computers.
- Interfering with or disturbing other students.
- Propagating computer viruses, spamming and offensive material.
- Tampering with, attempting to repair, or misusing the lab equipment.
- Bringing mobile phones and other multimedia devices.
- writing on tables/computers.
- Viewing unwanted material, etc.
- Keeping sound levels to a minimum limit that doesn’t disturb others.
Students are required to bring to the computer lab only the following items:
- Practical notebooks
- Classwork notebooks
All the students are must require to follow the above-mentioned rules for the lab.