1. Make a hard punch of your left hand. The joints of your fingers will be white. Now, if you release the punch, your muscles will regain their rest position. Whenever you make a punch, your muscles will become very hard until you release it.
2. Do this exercise also for the other parts of the body.
3. Rotate your left arm and apply fore on muscles as much as you can. Try to pull your muscles. Now, gently release the force. Lie down on the floor and forget your arm.
4. Do above exercise also for your right hand.
5. Do arm exercise also for your right arm.
6. Bend the toe of your right feet. Bend it until you feel little pain in your feet and then gave rest to your feet.
7. Straight your leg and try to push your feet far from yourself. You feel strength in your leg. These exercises will hard the upper muscles of your whole leg.
8. Left your right foot loose\easy for some time.
9. Left your half leg loose\easy for some time.
10. Try to harden the muscles of your chest. Pull the skin of the chest as much as you can with different exercises.
11. Take a deep breath and remain in this position as long as you can. Now, release the breath.
12. Up your shoulders as much as you can. Don’t move your head and try to touch your ears with your shoulders. As it not really possible in real life, but try to do so.
13. Now, it’s your Neck Muscles turn. Down your head and try to pull your neck muscles in backward direction. Move your face left and right continuously for some time.
14. Move your eye brows up and down. Continue this practice until you feel very little pain in your eye brows.
15.Move you eye in up direction. Simply, saw the cloud up at you head. Now, try to realize that somebody pull your eyes in upward direction. You should close your eyes very hardly. Now, rest your eyes while your eyes are close.
16. When you done all these exercises take a deep but slow breath. As slow as you can take easily.