We explain what are the examples of Computer Systems. A computer system is understood as a set of elements that all work towards a common goal. These elements are the hardware or computers that are used in the process, the software that programs the computers to carry out certain tasks, and the human employee, who is the one who manages and who through the management of the software makes the hardware perform the appropriate tasks.
- The hardware consists of computers, mainframes, disks, printers, modems, routers, hubs, and in general all the elements that a computer requires to function.
- The software consists of the operating system, compilers, application programs, database administrator systems, and office programs, among others.
Examples of computer systems
- A payroll system.
- An accounting system.
- A financial risk management system.
- A financial management system.
- A human administration system (p).
- A credit application system.
- A point of sale system.
- A real estate management system.
- A personnel recruitment system.
- Control of banking services.