Fuels are classified into:
- Organic fuels.
- Fossil fuels.
- Mineral fuels.
- Fusion fuels.
10 Examples of Fuels
- Benzene: Chemical element used to condense other hydrocarbons.
- Magnesium: Highly flammable chemical element.
- Propane: Together with gas they work as a domestic instrument (stoves, ovens, etc.)
- Natural gas: It is one of the examples of fossil fuels, it is a non-renewable resource.
- Vegetable oil: This fuel is extracted from seeds, fruits or stems and is used in different processes, both chemical and edible.
- Gasoline: Represents a fuel derived from petroleum.
- Kerosene: It constitutes a liquid mixture of hydrocarbons.
- Carbon: Composition of hydrogen, sulfur and other elements.
- Wood: Represents one of the types of fuels most used by man.
- Alcohol: It is produced through the fermentation of sugars.