In other words, it can be said that heat energy is that of bodies that are exposed to heat, since heat is caused between two bodies that have different temperatures.
The heat energy can be obtained through an exothermic reaction , the combustion of a fuel by the electricity among others.
10 Examples of Heat Energy
- The chimneys: these always maintain a combustion so that the heat energy caused by the fire conserves the heat of the house.
- Heaters: these are perfect for keeping water warm thanks to the heat energy that increases its temperature.
- The sun: this is the best source of heat energy which radiates a large amount of energy throughout the world.
- The human body: it is one of the organisms that generates a large amount of heat energy, through the pores of the skin and respiration.
- Coffee thermoses: this type of appliance radiates heat if you bring your hand closer to it.
- A lit bulb: these devices, in addition to producing light, also radiate heat.
- Thermal waters: these waters have excellent heat energy, so much so that eggs can be cooked in it.
- Kitchen ovens: these radiate heat when turned on so much that they can heat up the kitchen environment.
- A lit candle: these produce thermal energy through their flame.
- The coals of a burning grill: these are sources of heat energy when they are lit.