The best thing about the use of medicinal plants is that they have no side effects and they are also very easy to acquire.
10 Example of Medicinal Plants
- Fennel: it is excellent you can consume it to improve digestion, it is diuretic and stimulating.
- Mint: this plant can be used both dry and fresh since it does not lose its aroma, it is an excellent tonic, it will help you stimulate digestion, it improves gastritis and it is also perfect for improving liver and gallbladder dysfunctions.
- Parsley: It is perfect to sow anywhere in the world for this reason it will occur in any type of climate, it is a great ingredient to use in chopped salads this is one of the richest plants in vitamins C and A in calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese.
- Oregano: This excellent plant in addition to providing a good taste to your meals such as fish and grilled meat is perfect for fighting common colds, cystitis that occurs due to a urinary infection thanks to the fact that it is a diuretic is excellent for a good treatment and eliminate the symptoms of infections.
- Sage: This is one of the favorite herbs in Italy, this plant adapts easily to any part of the world, it is preferable to use it fresh than dry. In natural medicine it can be used as a circulatory tonic, it is perfect to avoid physical and intellectual exhaustion.
- Thyme: It is ideal for respiratory infections, helps calm coughs and activates capillary circulation.
- Basil: This plant serves as a stimulant and helps to have a good digestion, it is perfect to calm the cough.
- Rue: it is a plant that is used to relieve menstrual cramps, it is perfect for fighting diarrhea. Rue infusions reduce nervousness and anxiety.
- Rosemary: in addition to being a cooking plant, it is used to treat many health problems, such as digestive problems and for hair loss.
- Aloe Vera: This type of plant is often used to heal wounds such as cuts, insect bites, burns and scars.