The softwares that are generally incorporated into computers are: Word (word processor), Excel (spreadsheets and graphs), Power Point (drawings, diagrams, graphs).
This series of instructions and programs follow certain patterns that precisely provide the computing device with instructions and data for proper operation as an information processor.
It is noteworthy that each of these programs or software runs inside the hardware, which is the visible part of the computer. It is its physical structure (monitor, CPU, keyboard).
On the other hand, the software has the function of providing the tools that generate the optimization of the machine’s resources, in addition, it acts as a mediator between the user and the information that the computer possesses.
As for programming software, the subject that this text occupies can be said to be a set of instructions , modules or procedures , through which certain operations are carried out on computers.
Fundamentally, this type of software is used to create other programs or applications. These technological development programs are also called programming languages.
Examples of programming software
For those who the field of computing arouses interest, it is important to know in addition to general concepts about softwares and programming softwares , pertaining to examples of this type of programming programs with this help to recognize the type of language with which it can work and develop procedures or instructions; ie create new programs.
- C ++: is general purpose is used for generic programming. It has imperative functions.
- Phyton : responds to a high-level interpreted programming language to develop general-purpose programs.
- Microsoft Visual Studio : Used to develop programs, also for web sites and services, as well as for the development of web and mobile applications.
- Visual .Net : is object oriented is implemented in: .NET Framework, it is a current version of Visual Basic.
- Eclipse : it is written in Java so it can generate Java applications and in other languages.
- Java : with this set of programmatic instructions it is possible to develop application software for multi-platforms.
- Blocks : through this language you can create blocks and those nested within other blocks, it is known as a structured block programming language.
- PHP : is a hyper-textual processor used for web development and also as a general purpose program.
- Perl : is a family of high-level programming languages used for general, interpreted and dynamic purposes.
- Pasca l: this corresponds to an imperative and procedural order programming.
- Ruby : is an open source program to work from a simple and productive perspective.
- Fortran – is imperative and compiled is suitable for scientific and numerical computing.
- Xcode : Integrated development for Mac Os.
- Cobol: it is a design language to work on developments for commercial use.
- Lazarus : Free IDE (visual and cross-platform integrated development environment) for generating RAD applications.
- KDevelop : like the previous one, it is free, an IDE but it is also open source and is used in operating systems on UNIX and Microsoft Windows computers.
- Prolog : in this case it is associated with computer linguistics and artificial intelligence.
- ASP: script engine to generate dynamic web pages.
- RPG : This high-level language is used in business applications.
- NotePad ++: it is the most used free and lightweight software, through this it is possible to incorporate other own programmatic languages and although it is oriented towards Windows, it runs very well on Linux.