Magnesium (Mg), is the king of the nervous system. Lack of magnesium affects the nervous system badly. In addition, it is the best treatment for heart diseases.
Symptoms caused by lack of Magnesium (Mg): –
- Causes amnesia
- Talk to yourself
- Headache in children
- Eyesight weakness
- Black spots in front of eyes
- Red spots on the skin
- Increase in nervous emotions
- Appearing slab and foam from the mouth
- Feeling like falling on one side
- Body pain
- Stroke and Tension
- Feeling headache in half head
People suffering from deficiency of magnesium:
- Persons who have been infected by diaria
- Those patients who use excessive urine
- People who use excessive medicine
- People who use to purchase mostly flour from the market
- Patients who are unhealthy
- Use of huge amounts of heavy water
- Patients who are treated by surgery
- Using an excessive amount of alcohol
- Huge amount of calcium cause a decrease in Mg in your body
- Patients with diabetes and blood pressure often suffer from it
Natural sources of Mg
How much quantity of Mg should we use daily?
Young men and women need 350 mg to 430 mg Young men and women to need 350 mg to 430 mg daily Mg on daily bases. Pregnant or those women who breastfeed children require daily magnesium from 450 mg to 500 mm. While small children require 100 mm to 150 mm.
Benefits of Magnesium
Mg is the essential component of the body, bone, brain, muscle, muscle, spinal cord, and tooth. Mg controls Lack of emotions, weakness of organs, anxiety, drowsiness, nervous system nervous, muscle Lack of emotions, weakness of organs, anxiety, drowsiness, nervous system nervous, and muscle system in the human body.